People don’t understand you? Do they? That is, except your mom, and sis, and your best friend? Or maybe your teacher too? (oops, that is a lot of them!!) But well, they don’t exactly understand everything! They might get tired of listening to your ‘rubbish talks’ and they might find it boring to listen about ‘your stupid embarrassing moments’ again and again?!! Right?
THaT IS WHy i LOVE MY bLOG!!!
You see, you can put everything in your blog..Its your Hyde park! It won’t scold you, get bored, or forget you! It will always be there for you!(But yes, you can get caught if the person who-must-not-read-this, reads this:P)
And what makes me write this is what happened a couple of days before…
- I got 92% in my Final Exams, Alhamdulillah:D
- I was pleased to have so many calls, messages and Facebook comments to congratulate me.
- The same night, a very embarrassing scene happened. I was waiting for my father to come home with a CHOCOLATE FUDGE CAKE that he had promised me, when the bell rang! I rushed towards the door, and without even asking who it was, opened it wide! With a long rant of “ASSALAMOALAIKUM!!!”. Our building’s gatekeeper was standing in front of me, very surprised.
- I had the MOST DELICIOUS choc fudge cake everrrr!!!:D
- I found out that a choc. fudge cake could be a great anti-depressant and mood-fixer!!!
- I slept well.
Now you see, I wanted to tell everything to anyone! And I realized that I could, you know, paint all my thoughts in my randomlyabstract blog!
[update Aug, 2014: Wow. I can’t believe I wrote that. But I remember the fudge cake and the embarrassing salaam. And the celebrations waghera. But maaaan.;_; ]