The blissful day of Eid is a blessing of God for all Muslims who fasted in the month of Ramadhan. This is the day for which everybody is excited,from toddlers to wrinkled – poor to rich!This is the day when all discrimination, all woes and worries and enmities are forgotten and all hearts sing merrily-the praise of Almighty!
Today Eid-ul-fitr is being celebrated with full swing in all Muslim countries!The beatitude and euphoria makes each heart happy. Hugs and caresses are spread to deliver the message of love! The night before Eid, popularly known as Chand Raat is the night when Almighty judges our deeds and blesses people who fasted during Ramadhan! On this night,there is a huge traffic in shops where women tend to buy elegant dresses,fragnant perfumes and appealing jewellery!
My Eid day started early in the morning when every nook and corner of the house was cleaned and decorated. Then new dresses were worn, with matching accessories. And then, some guests arrived with whom we enjoyed pretty much!Afterwards we went to our neighbours to wish them the blissful day (and receive eidi!!).Later I will go to my grandmother’s house and I hope I will enjoy alot there!
Alot of more festivities and enjoyments are hoped for the upcoming hours..
EID MUBARAK TO YOU ALL!
p.s. I did copy most of the part from my Eid blog of last year, but you know, Eids are more or less, always same!
- Eid Mubarak from Waqas (waqasaday.wordpress.com)
- Eid Mubarak (kish.in)
- Ahmadiyya wishes you all a Very Blessed and Happy Eid Mubark! (ahmadiyyamalta.org)
- Eid Mubarak 2011 (shabbir.in)
- Happy Eid-ul-Fitr 2011 (afifayusufi.wordpress.com)
- Eid Al Fitr 2011 (omanenjoysqatar.wordpress.com)
- What is Eid ul Fitr ? When is Eid ul Fitr 2011 ? (islamgreatreligion.wordpress.com)
- Eid Mubarak to Muslim Ummah – From IslamGreatReligion ! (islamgreatreligion.wordpress.com)
- Eid el fitr – the feast that marks the end of Ramadan (panoramicalife.wordpress.com)
- Eid in Kolkata 2011 (kolkatainfo.wordpress.com)