For this new photo challenge too, I wanted to use only the things that I already had. So, I emptied my drawer and found:
- A piece of cloth folded in a purse. This was a cloth that I had applied tie-and-dye technique on, few years ago!!
- There was this golden wrapper of chocolate that I saved a day ago, because I liked its texture as much as I liked the chocolate itself!!:)
- And then, in a small pouch I had put some sharpener shavings, which looked pretty cute to me. So I took them out too!
- Lastly, I put in on my carpet, for another texture, with some silly stuff like the golden, wrapped cloth and the shell.
And here comes my stupid photo of TEXTURES!!
Another photo that I took was more trendy, and I guess better.
So this is how I prepared my simple photos for this challenge. Hope you like them:)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Textured (melonpops.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Textured… (eof737.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Texture IV (melonpops.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Textured (confessionsofaprocrastinator.wordpress.com)
- weekly photo challenge: textured (maggiephotgraphy.wordpress.com)