When a country is at the verge of a possibly great change, all there is common between millions is excitement and hopes. How I wish all turns out good. It happened in Syria, now its happening here.
- Little time left for elections.
- TUQ stood up for a change towards better laws and democracy according to the country’s constitutions.
- Opposition parties have joined hands ‘against’ the demands of TUQ, declaring his act ‘undemocratic’.
- A sea of supporters who include children, women, and men have been protesting peacefully together with their new leader for a change. (No rain or bad weather stops them)
- Government organizes a ten member delegation which reaches to the location and sits with TUQ to resolve the matter and look into it ‘carefully’.
- Pakistanis praying for better results.