This year, I have been nominated for three awards, and this post is to thank my readers!
So here are the awards and about those who nominated me:
The Hug Award is surely a sweet one! 🙂
This is given to me by Khaula Naxir who is a fellow Pakistani blogger and her blogline is “Quotes, Life, And Words”. It really is about that. I love the choice of words and intellect that is seen in her blogs! Thanks a billion Khaula!
About the award:
The HUG Award© was initiated by Connie Wayne at A Hope for Today, which promotes hope, love, peace, equality, and unity for all people.
The HUG Award© is for people with an expectant desire for the world, for which they: Hope for Love; Hope for Freedom; Hope for Peace;Hope for Equality; Hope for Unity; Hope for Joy and Happiness; Hope for Compassion and Mercy; Hope for Faith; Hope for Wholeness and Wellness; Hope for Prosperity; Hope for Ecological Preservation; Hope for Oneness
This award also :
-recognizes and honors those who help keep hope alive in our current world, which is plagued by war, natural disasters, and economic recession. They nurture hope, in any of the above areas (in italics), by the work they do, or in their personal lives with things such as blogging, public speaking, charity work, etc.
-is for people who, without giving up or compromising their own religious, spiritual, or political beliefs, are able to nurture hope and respect the dignity of all people.
-is for those who, without bias or prejudice, use their resources and gifts to make the world a better place for everyone.
-is for people who have a hope or an expectant desire that the work or talents they use in things such as blogging, public speaking, charity work, etc., will make a positive impact on the world.
The second award is by her too,
I feel much honored for this award, thankyou! 🙂
The third and last award is this:
This has been awarded to me by Akanksha– a versatile Indian blogger with inspirational and interesting blogs! Read hers and you will find the best pieces! Thankyou Akanksha! =)
I am much honored for these awards and I do hope to write better in future.
These award require that I state 7 things about myself.. which is tough, I guess. But here I go:
- I am a Muslim girl who lives in Pakistan. (I think I never mentioned that in my blogs before though it’s very visible from my posts..)
I like black and blue colors.I like all dark, light, vibrant colors that exist!!
- I love to write n write and I plan to publish a novel one day. (Just that I am very lazy and I think it will take MUCH time to complete it! )
- I host three other blogs too; about college, fashion, and posts by kids. (But that was never worth mentioning before because I don’t update them often. The only blog is THIS one that I love a lot! )
- Two things that I enjoy most are painting and poetry. I do them both.
- Diaries are my dearest possessions. Stationery items like pens, pencils with sharp nips, they compel me to write! 😉
- I am talkative, try to add humor in everyday life, and emotional.
So that is it about me! =)
It also requires that I nominate my favorite blogs, and here I go again:
- http://mindblur.wordpress.com/ for Versatile Blogger Award!
- http://theordinaryblog2.wordpress.com/ for The Hug Award!
- http://liltdalliance.wordpress.com/ for Very Inspirational Blog!
- http://uthamz.wordpress.com/ for Very Inspirational Blog!
- http://russelrayphotos2.com/ for Very Inspirational Blog!
- http://mybloggingaddiktion2011.wordpress.com for Versatile Blogger Award!
- http://maryamchahine.wordpress.com/ for Versatile Blogger Award!
- http://seapunk2.wordpress.com/ for Versatile Blogger Award!
- http://prototypek22.wordpress.com/ for Versatile Blogger Award!
- http://exhalejoy.wordpress.com/ for The Hug Award!
- http://vibrantmirage.wordpress.com/ for Very Inspirational Blog!
- http://sultanabdulhaseeb.wordpress.com/ for Versatile Blogger Award!
- http://steppingstring.com/ for Versatile Blogger Award!
- http://talinorfali.wordpress.com/ for Very Inspirational Blog!
I so love all these blogs and they are a source of inspiration to me! Some of them are photo blogs, some travelogues, others are daily life and random posts that can make your day! 🙂
I entered into the blogging world on 6 September, 2010 and published my first post “TODAY” on 9/9/2010 which as I now see, contains a lot of errors and typos! But I won’t edit it and let you all read it. Here. 😀
Happy Blogging Everybody!