YOU will be there, and WE together Some place in paradise; a lovely weather PRESENT to be present, and present rejoiced FUTURE to be discovered not now, later. Life be lived with hopes and DREAMS No pain stays FOREVER, however it seems
RAINBOW follows dark clouds, at both extremes!
Inspired by The Daily Prompt: SEVEN WONDERS.
Khalil Gibran once said that people will never understand one another unless language is reduced to seven words. What would your seven words be?
Photographers, artists, poets: show us SEVEN.
About my rainbow:
The poem consists of seven lines. Each line consists of seven words. The seven words highlighted in the text are the seven words that I chose, and it’s a rainbow because a rainbow denotes ‘seven’.
YOU. WE. PRESENT. FUTURE. DREAMS. FOREVER. RAINBOW
Note that there is no I .
Seven related posts:
- I see on this Earth: | The Visionary Hollow
- 7 | Hope* the happy hugger
- Super Seven | thinkerscap
- You got me | dawnyhosking
- Touched by Seven. | Blue Loft
- SEVEN WORDS, SEVEN MYSTERIES | SERENDIPITY
- The Only Seven Words Left In The World | sayanything