Because if you don’t, then this post will let you know that you are! And if you already do, it will only confirm it for better!
Awards, for me, are lovely tokens of appreciation and honor! This post is to specially thank all those lovely readers who have nominated me for some very amazing awards! And also, to pass these tokens to those that deserve it better..
The awards that I show-cased previously in my post “Two and a hundred” have their rules pending. Plus, I have been nominated by
two THREE more bloggers! So here I go. 🙂
That indeed is the ‘sweetest’! And I feel elated to have this! It has been given to me by Amira.
The rules of this award are:
- Thank the Super Sweet Blogger that nominated you. >Thanked her in this post. But of course, I will thank you again because this has excited me all over twice! 🙂
- Answer 5 Super Sweet questions. > The questions that she has asked in her post Trophy Closet are:
- Cookies or Cake? – Cakes! Ice-cream cakes especially, Fudge is awesome too!
- Chocolate or Vanilla? – I like both, but I’d prefer chocolate! Preparing one for me? 😉
- Favorite sweet dish? – Well, lab-e-shireen. Or you may call it fruit trifle.
- When do you crave sweet things most? – While studying! Seriously.
- Sweet nickname? – Mars, my friends call me that. Though I’d like to stay Maria here. 🙂
- Include the Super Sweet Blogging Award in your blog post. > Did so. Thanks again!
- Nominate your nominees on their blog.
>Below are four sweet bloggers whom I have nominated for this award! Congratulations and really, you deserve it! 🙂
If you are interested in answering ‘sweet’ questions, then please answer those that amira asked me. I can’t think of any better! 😉
The Liebster Blog Award
This too is from Amira and is one of the best! I love it!
Liebster in German means ‘dearest’ or ‘beloved’ but it can also mean “favorite”..
The rules for this one are:
- List eleven random facts about yourself.
- Nominate eleven other bloggers for the Liebester Award.
- Notify these bloggers.
- Ask eleven questions that the bloggers must answer upon accepting the Liebester Award
- Answer the eleven questions that you were asked when you were nominated.
The Eleven Facts!
(Eleven? Really, eleven? And I am stuck on the first.)
- I wrote my first poem when I was nine titled ‘Guess who make these?’ (Which stands for: Who Is Our Creator?) 🙂
- I am the type who saves everything, from gift-wrappers to old chit-chats so that I cherish the memories later! I find it difficult to forget things, or people.
- Tablet, iPhone, or Laptop – these are currently in my wish list. So feel free to gift any of these. 😉
- I have a huge collection of memories: from embarrassing moments that are always as embarrassing as were in the first place! *blushes*. And happy moments which are always pleasing to think of! (Isn’t this similar to the second point?)
- I am very bad at making decisions. For instance, I will think a hundred times before changing a blog theme, and will end up on the one I use, miserably.
- I like to paint, sketch, and write. (I have said that before. But you see, the rules doesn’t say it has to be a new fact!)
- I have a list of countries in my travel wish-list. Malaysia has always hold magic for me, maybe because of its name.
- I am badly stuck at point eight.
- I was very fascinated by Enid Blyton books when I was a kid. 🙂
- While in school, I participated in Spelling Bee competition and won the district round! Then our name appeared in the local newspaper as ‘spelling bee stars’! (Another memory for the list..)
- I rarely use Twitter, and I have begun to dislike Facebook too. I like to socialize, but these platforms now bore me.
Now The Answers:Amira has asked the following fun questions:
- Why do you blog?
I blog to share, so that I can pour my feelings and relax!
- If you can be another person for a day, who do you choose to be?
Personally there are few roles I might like to switch but just a day won’t satisfy. So I’d select being a President!
- Why do you choose to be that person? (this makes it easier answering doesn’t it?)
Because the authorities that I will be granted will almost make me feel I have got a magic wand! 😉 You see, I have a day’s switching only. So I will borrow this role and make permanent amendments to set things right!
- If you were to exchange your hands with someone else for 24 hours, whose hands would you have? (I borrowed this question from someone)
Umm, 24 hours? My mother then!
- Why did you choose the person you chose above.
Cuz she has the most beautiful hands always taking care of me!
- What is the color of the outfit you are wearing right now?
Its black with bright-colored flowers!
- Why do you choose to be that person? (this makes it easier answering doesn’t it?)
- Why do you think I asked that last question?Haha! All I can say is ‘God knows and you know’! 😉 Oh if you had asked me what color I have for Eid, I’d tell more ecstatically!
- What is the exact thought running through your mind right now?
That its kinda tough answering. And also, what am I going to ask my nominated bloggers?! 😉
- If you got the chance to get reborn to this world, what would you want to be different about you?
I don’t know what I could change about myself, but I’d definitely refrain from all and any mistakes that I have made.
- What is the best movie you have watched in your entire life?
There certainly are certain movies that I enjoyed for certain, but that one best movie is yet to come! 😉
- What is the one question that I should be asking you, instead of all of the above?
Wait. *Thinking hard*.. What’s your favorite dish? And I would be writing here a list! 😀
Now For My nominees:
Questions for you:
Whoops! Should I do that with you? I will try to be easy with my question Because you eleven deserve the Liebster award so well! Liebster In german;as I told, means ‘dearest’ or ‘beloved’ but it can also mean “favorite”.. and your blog for me is a wonderful spot!
Who is your ideal?
Your best quality in your own eyes?
Most memorable moment?
Your favorite color?
A dream yet to be accomplished?
Meat or vegetable?
Fiction or poetry?
One thing you’d change in this world if given a chance?
The above elevens are free to:
- Answer all questions and take the award.
- Not answer any question, but still take the award! 😉
(Oh and if you choose the second option, then please be kind enough to leave a blogging tip here in the comments! That will do equally fine! 🙂 )
Yipee! Done with that too! Now is another award by the very awesome gegebearbear: Two Rights Attempting To make A Left! ‘Happily married couple taking one day at a time to reacquaint with one another after surviving life-threatening illnesses!’
Thanks a million for nominating me for the Very Inspiring Blog Award. You both hold so much inspiration yourself, for the rest of the world!
The award rules
Display the award logo on your blog. √
Link back to the person who nominated you. √
Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements. (I’m so sorry WordPress! You shall be very busy distributing ‘pingbacks’ as soon as I press the blue button! 😀 )
For the ‘Very Inspiring Blogger Award’ I shall choose bloggers that I respect, and blogs that I love a whole lot. 😉 They are those which inspire me, in the truest meaning of inspiration. And those that have made WordPress a wonderful place for me!
Last but not the least, is this special award which holds enormous encouragement and inspiration. Yes, the Shine On Award!
Rules of the awards:
- State seven things about yourself.
- Link to 15 other bloggers.
Seven things: Extract the first or the last seven from the ‘Eleven facts’ or find them here.
I shall nominate for this award, all those super-awesome bloggers that I found in the starting of this blog i.e. when ‘RandomlyAbstract’ was a new-born. The posts were stupid, they contained typos, grammatical mistakes, excessive emotions. But these people helped me to move on. And encouraged me to write more.
Now that I check back, I realize how much their connection meant to me, and that ‘bloggers’ are the most wonderful strangers.
– some don’t post as often as they used too. Some have almost abandoned their blog. 😦
– some still write. And write fantastic as usual! I feel unfortunate to have lost connection. So this is to let them know that their blogs are superb! I look forward to reading your blogs again! Shine on as you always do! 🙂
Nominees: (I can nominate 15+15=
30 25 😉 )
- Samar. connected in September 2010 on Eid Mubarak!
- Classy Rose. connected in January 2011 on Happy Birthday to me:).
- Woomie. connected in February 2011 on This Valentine…
- 999littlebigthings. connected in April 2011 on Pakistan-India Semifinal match!P.s. DOnt make worldcup a war!.
- Sharifah. connected in May 2011 on Sarcasm and Violence..Does class difference really matter??.
- Bodhirose. connected in May 2011 on My Mother!.
- Hottab. connected in August 2011 on The Person Whose Advice I Seek First.
- Yasmine. connected in August 2011 on Beauty..
- Misaal Shah. connected in August 2011 on My Blog Is my Best Friend..!
- Anita. connected in August 2011 on Loneliness;a great blessing!
- Patti Kuche. connected in August 2011 on Weekly Photo Challenge: Flowers
- The Island traveler. ≡
- Dorisrudddesigns. ≡
- Changeversations. connected in September 2011 on Weekly Photo Challenge: Up
- Jeanne. ≡
- Frizztext. ≡
- Cocomino. connected in September 2011 on Weekly Photo Challenge: PATH
- Arvee. ≡
- Maggie L.R. connected in September 2011 on Weekly Photo Challenge: TEXTURE
- Grightnow. connected in September 2011 on Weekly Photo Challenge:FACES
- DayIStartedReading. connected in October 2011 on Weekly Photo Challenge: SUNSET
- Juanita. connected in October 2011 on Weekly Photo Challenge: FALL
- Bindu. connected in October 2011 on Get Fresh!
- Wordsfallfrommyeyes. connected in November 2011 on Cats and Dogs!
- Tom Baker. connected in November 2011 on Truth or Dare?
The Twenty-five bloggers listed above also get to take the Sunshine Award, presented to me by Tanumoy.
Additionally, I nominate the following three blogs for the ABC award, also presented by Tanumoy:
Also all the above linked blogs in whatsoever category deserve the Awesome Blog Content award, because that is exactly the reason they have been linked: Awesome Blog Content! So feel free to accept this. 🙂
I will put things that came first in my mind with the respective alphabet, and those that my life relates to.
A : Awesome, my favorite word! Amazing; that you are, since you have been reading this never-ending post. 😉
B: Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, one favorite line.
C: Cold Coffee and Cold nights. And Crazy, that I am.
D: DairyMilk, fave chocolate! Dreams, that I’d like to follow.
E: Errors, that you and I both make.
F: Fikar and Fiqar- I look forward to research on famous and infamous works, especially poems of some fakirs. Another: Friends and family, which mean to me my world.
G: Gorgeous; that you are!
H: History, that intrigues me. Honestly humbled, that I feel right now.
I: Islam; is my religion.
J: Jewellery, that is said to be a girl’s best friend! (Or was it diamond?)
K: Kashmir, the paradise on Earth.
L: Love. Life. love life!
M: My mother; My Marah Jameel!
N: Names, they also intrigue me.
O: Oblivious, that we have become of our surroundings.
P: Purity, that I seek.
Q: Questions, those that if not rightly answered can be harmful.
R: Rain, that I love!
S: ‘Someone somewhere is thinking of you.’
Always made me curious if that holds true!
T: Trust, that I do easily.
U: Unpredictable, that I sometimes get.
V: Vintage things, that I love.
W: ‘Why?’, the root of many problems, and also to many solutions.
X: Xtra cheese, please!
Y: You. Thank you for being around!
Z: Zigzag, that life is.
So that is all. Forgive me for the 2116 words! Yes right, you made it to 2116. 😉