I was so busy with my exams that I missed blogging for quite a time (except when I just HAD to put the 11 May post) and now that my exams have ended and SUCH a monotonous and tiring schedule has reached its end, I’m back! 😀
These days have been so tiring, really! Our exams timetable had been so devised that there was just a day gap between each paper and that means that within like 10 days, we had to give 5 tough papers! And people like me who save for the end A LOT to study get practically killed. Physics, Maths and Chemistry
are were my subjects and 10 to 11 chapters in each.
The study system here is very different than that used in the West. Well, the faculty I had chosen was Pre-Engineering which was a headache. Not really, but it was difficult in the days I was studying it through boring teacher lectures. And as soon as I began to study them comprehensively for exams, they appeared to me to be very interesting! But the irony was, that as soon as I found them interesting, the session had come to is end. 😉
Enough for the studies info, now that I’m done with these examinations, and am free, I plan to do the following:
- Write blogs!
- Write a novel. (Draft ready in my head)
- Read many good books! (like the ones already stored in my closet and some to borrow from Moniba and yes, that one Amira told of, ‘Samir and Samira’ which I haven’t read yet!)
- Teach some kids at some school.. (Always wanted to be a teacher, though not sure if this is happening..)
- Learn to use oil-paints perfectly and make a huge painting.
- Write poetries on general topics in a brand new diary. (i.e. buy a diary first 😉 )
- Oh to help my siblings in their studies. IMPORTANT.
- Cook food!!!
- Join a summer course somewhere.
- Days spending at grandmother’s house and as she says, getting sewing classes from her! (which I’m not getting to be good at, but there’s nothing wrong in giving a try!)
- What else? Watch television, play games, and go through all my old stuff..!
Would love to know your suggestions too! 🙂